Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Recovering dining room chairs

These chairs were supposed to only be temporary until I could find chairs to replace them. They've been upstairs for awhile now and my boys are not the neatest when eating and ended up looking rather rough. So, I finally got around to recovering them.


Enter these curtain panels from the thrift store for $1 each. I bought 4 of them.

After...much better

I have 2 full curtain panels and 2 tops of the curtains left. I have pillow covers in mind for their future.

AND wouldn't you know it, the next week, I found a table and chair set at Habitat for Humanity. Here's a sneak peak at one of the chairs, notice there's no fabric for my boys to ruin and the newly recovered ones made it back down to the basement for the eventual bar area for my husband. The green must go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment