Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting Creative with Christmas gifts

So for most of the people that know me, I always look for a bargain or a way to save money before making a purchase. The past few years, I have done that with Shutterfly for my Christmas gifts. They have a great selection of present worthy items and usually offer discount codes for a % off or free shipping with a minimum purchase.

Some examples of gifts that I've given are photo calendars(people loved these), mouse pads and a custom poster for Daddy, to name a few. I have also done several photo books all throughout the year and by far this is the most appreciated and well received gifts that I've done. This year, I will be ordering my Christmas cards through them and the possibilities are endless. Here are a few links to check out.

Christmas cards
photo cards
Thank you cards
All of these are a great way to start making your own special Christmas cards.

Or you can start searching for your own personalized creative gifts. Here is a link to some great gift ideas.

photo gifts

**I am doing this as a promo to get 50 Christmas cards for free but honestly, I love working and ordering from Shutterfly and would be using them regardless of this promotion. Quality is great and shipping is fast. Can't beat that.

For a chance to enter for your own free cards use this link

No comments:

Post a Comment